Monday, November 28, 2011

My Weekly Obsession: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure


I have always been a die-hard OPI fan when it comes to nail polish. Aside from a couple random bottles  basically my entire  collection consists of OPI nail polish. I have to say though that Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish has become my new favorite. The color shown is 350 Gray by Gray. I really like the formula of the polish, you could get away with doing only one coat of it. I can't say that for many OPI colors, but I'll have to test this on more of these polishes. My absolute favorite element of the product though is the brush. It's very thick in flat making application extremely easy and fluid. It's one downfall is that it's a little pricey for a drugstore brand nail polish. It usually goes for just under 7 dollars which is not far from OPI's price point. However, I think it's worth it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment