Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Top 5 Winter Must-Haves

1. eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere in Sweet Mint



eos has quickly become one of my favorite brands for lip balm. It's extremely moisturizing not to mention it has adorable packaging. It's 100% natural which is always a plus, and it comes in lots of great flavors. Sweet Mint happens to be my current favorite. 

2. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer


I personally think lip scrubs are one of the most underratted products. They are esstential for smooth lips, and I often think they aren't easy to track down unless you want to pay makeup counter prices. I found this one at Bath and Body Works, it works great and has a fresh minty scent. If you want to skip purchasing a product all together sugar, water and a soft tooth brush will do the trick.  

3. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque 

Freezing temperatures can be extremely drying, so to keep you locks looking luscious invest in a good deep conditioner. Currently I'm using this Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque and it's pretty much the best thing I think I've ever put on my hair.

4. Steve Madden Tsunamii Boots

So if you live anywhere where it snows it's not news to you the having a good water resistant boot is crucial. (Especially when you want to pretend you're five again and go have a snow ball fight and make snow angels.) This is certainly my top pick. Most rain boots/snow boots I've seen have lacked a certain aesthetic appeal that these boots definitely accomplish.   

5. In Touch Gloves from Mod Cloth

Gloves that you don't need to take off to use your touch screen phone, genius idea. I love the combination of function and fashion in this particular design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment